2009年7月10日星期五

so hate...
so sad ...
bad mood...
sad for what???
nothing....
just only sad because that you need to go Ns next year....
yesterday...
u send the message to NS to check you have choose or not.??
i feel scare and afraid...
i scare u will be chosen......
but really unlucky...
i hold your's phone...

seeing the message...
i starting wanna cry....
but i stop it.......
i don't wana give you see my ugly crying face...
i wanna keep a pretty,cute face that you say to me...
is very difficult to me that u din beside me for 3 month....
is hard to me.....
why?why you need to go???
i don't want you leave me alone......
i'm afraid..
i want you beside me...
why must have NS...
why?
i hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!
i don't wany be alone........
but if you really need to go,
i promise u....
i wil wait you until you come back...
this was the promise that i give you....
i hope that...
when you back...
you will still remember me....
still love me......
i don't mind anything....
i just hope that you will keep my love when you go Ns.....
plz...
i beg you....
this is my only hope....
only you....
my only hope.......
this whole year,
i wana accompany you....
accompany you until you go the bull shit place.......
i wil wait you ,
you noe???
i wil waiting you....
waiting you come back.........
SHENG,

I LOVE YOU,
I REALLY LOVE YOU...
I WILL WAIT YOU
BCK.....

没有评论: